Business Process Reengineering
Selerant offers a range of Business Process Reengineering (BPR) capabilities—from rapid improvement and optimization techniques around our formula-based Devex PLM solution, through full-scale transformation methods. Selerant’s BPR approach and methodology gives us the flexibility to help process manufacturing companies of all sizes and needs. Our BPR serves have enabled a wide range of global companies to achieve significant increases in operational efficiency, reductions in cost, and improvements in processing times by identifying bottlenecks and resolving deficiencies in existing processes. Selerant BPR is particularly adept at adapting our methodologies to current processes in place. Our BPR approach, experience—and the best practices we can apply—serve to make process manufacturing companies more competitive in all areas of product development.
Selerant’s systematic approach to BPR includes the following activities:
- Current State Analysis – Evaluate the “As-Is” environment to identify opportunities improvement in addition to identifying problem areas.
- Future State Design – Identify solutions and process changes, and develop the “To-Be” environment and framework
- Gap Analysis – Analyze the gap between current and future states, as well as the impact to each level in the organization. Such gap analysis forming the basis for Organizational Change Management recommendations and activities.
- Performance Measurement – Identify ways to measure and monitor process efficiency.
The Selerant BPR Advantage
We know that there are a number of business consultancies available that provide BPR services. From our experience, such consultancies often take a “land and expand” approach to solving business process engineering challenges. Once inside a customer’s organization, these consultancies look to link problem areas to other departments in an effort to maximize their billing revenues.
Selerant’s BPR techniques draw on proven standard methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma and Kaizen—and are delivered by highly experienced and world-renowned professionals that are leaders in this field. However, Selerant BPR is different and advantageous to the extent that we are singularly focused on BPR as it relates to applying PLM technology to product development processes. We view BPR in a tactical sense, and tailor our approach to meet each client’s objectives. Selerant then works collaboratively to produce findings and identify solutions that are actionable, realistic, and achievable and designed to produce immediate results.
Our PLM Business Process Reengineering Services
- Business Process Reengineering
- Change Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Information Technology Assessments
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
Customer References and Selerant BPR Staff Resumes
Available upon request and under mutual NDA.