The IFRA module is aimed at companies that need to carry out the analysis updated to the latest amendments.
The IFRA analysis module calculates the maximum quantity of a fragrance into a finished product. The module is fully expandable and customizable to meet the different needs of customers. At substance level it is possible to insert the maximum concentration of the substance in the finished product for each of the 11 categories.
The analysis can be carried out for a specific category or for all categories simultaneously: if at the time of the analysis execution, the supposed concentration of the fragrance in the finished product is specified, then the calculation will show whether it can be used in this concentration; on the other hand if the concentration is not specified, the calculation will indicate the maximum concentration allowed for the given categories.
The result of the analysis is presented in a document that includes the categories for which the calculation has been carried out and the list of the IFRA restricted substances.
The IFRA certificate is created automatically according to the data calculated during the analysis; the documents that you create can be further customized according to the needs of your company both in terms of content and of layout, as for all the documents created with the Selerant suite.
- Compliance with the standards and guidelines of the International Fragrance Association.
- Allows to manage your needs of calculation and documentation of the products
- Make an assessment and analysis of all the substances in your database to verify the relevant IFRA limits
- Perform a complete IFRA analysis of all the substances subject to the standards present in the mixture
- Print and send the documentation of the product and its use in different finished products
- Create custom documents and certificates to manage restrictions and to set up additional classes
“Selerant Hazex is a SDS authoring software solution. We do not collect or provide SDS data sheet information.”