The software HazPRINT GHS is aimed to meet the specific needs of hazard labeling according to the criteria contained in the GHS ONU Regulation, CLP, HazCom 2012 US, Chinese GHS, Canada GHS, in other GHS implementations around the world (see available GHS).
- Automatically print the information calculated and/or entered in Hazex in the print layout you prefer.
- The GHS pictograms, as well as the ADR-IATA-IMDG classification are automatically associated, in the printing phase, to the given product.
- Along with the LabelDraw, the software allows you to create the layout of the labels according to the most varied business needs and regulatory requirements.
- Gives you full control over the graphical and regulatory elements that you can introduce in the label.
- Printing of barcodes, 2D barcodes and RFID, as well as variable information on the product such as weight, batch numbers and other manufacturing information according to your needs.
PrBATCH is a software solution which provides an automatic procedure for the creation and printing of the Hazard Labels in batch mode “on demand” driven by ERP.
Selerant & Epson Italia
Innovative printing solutions for labels
“Selerant HazEX is a SDS authoring software solution.
We do not collect or provide SDS data sheet information.”