PRIVACY & COOKIES
Directive 95/46/EC of 24th October 1995 on the “protection of natural persons with reference to the processing of their personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data.” Directive 2002/58/EC – on “personal data processing and protection of private life in the field of electronic communications”. Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003 – “Personal Data Protection Code”. Provision issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante) on 8th May 2014 – Detection of the simplified methods for the Information Note and the acquisition of the consent for the employment of cookies.
While consulting this web site, data on identified or identifiable people can be processed. The Data Controller is Selerant S.r.l., Via Leonardo da Vinci 19 – 20060 Cassina De’ Pecchi (MI).
DATA PROCESSING PLACE
The processing connected with the web services of this web site is realized at the Data Controller’s seat, as well as at Selerant Corp.’s seat (449, 7th Avenue, Floor 18, N-New York 10018 – USA) being the service provider of the web surfing. Now therefore, it is hereby specified that Selerant S.r.l. drew up special contractual clauses for the transfer of data abroad with Selerant Corp, suitably appointed External Data Processor pursuant to article 29 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The information systems and the software procedures necessary for the functioning of this web site acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transfer is implicit in the employment of communication protocols on the Internet. This information is not gathered to be associated to identified Data Subjects, but – due to its nature – it could allow the users to be identified. To this category belong the IP addresses and the domain names of the PCs used by the users that connect to the web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained, the numeric code indicating the status of the answer given by the server (successful, error, uest, the metho etc.) and other parameters concerning the operation system and the user’s information environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistic information on the employment of the web site and to control it works correctly and are cancelled immediately after the processing. The data, besides, could be used to assess the responsibility in case of possible cyber-crimes against the web site.
Data provided freely by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary providing of personal data by the user to the contacts and in the registration forms present on this web site entails the subsequent acquisition of the data provided by the sender. Such data will be processed by Selerant S.r.l. mainly with electronic means, in order to follow up the user’s request (for example asking information and/or a demo). Specific concise information notes will be progressively published or displayed in the pages of the web site prepared on purpose for particular services upon request.
Cookies are small text files that are deposited on the user’s personal computer by the web sites he/she visits. Their main task is allowing the web site to work and operate in a more efficient way, as well as providing information to the web site owners.
Here is a list of the cookies stored by our web site.
- Technical cookies, to the extent strictly necessary to use and visit the web site. In particular, the use of session technical cookies is limited to the transmission of sessions identifiers (made by random numbers generated by the server) needed to allow the safe and efficient surfing of the web site. Such cookies avoid having recourse to other information techniques potentially prejudicial for the secrecy of the users’ surfing and they don’t allow the acquisition of personal data that could identify the user. Users’ personal data aren’t acquired by the web site for this purpose. No cookie is used to transmit information of personal nature, nor is any type of so-called persistent cookie used, i.e. user-tracking systems. In case the user doesn’t wish to receive any kind of cookie in his/her personal computer, either from this web site or from other ones, he/she can elevate the data protection level of his/her browser thanks to the special function.
Here is a detailed list:
|Name of the cookie||Default expiration||Description of the cookie|
|PHPSESSID||At the end of the session||Session: access and employment of the web site|
- Google Analytics Cookies, used to gather and anonymously analyse the information concerning the behaviours while using the web sites (for example the time and day of the visit, possible previous visits to the web site by the same user, the origin site, etc.). Such information (including the user’s IP address) is gathered by Google Analytics, that processes it in order to make a report for Selerant S.r.l. concerning the activities on its web site and used by it in order to improve the web site. Google doesn’t connect the IP address to any other datum it owns, nor tries to connect an IP address with the user’s identity. Google can also communicate this information to third parties, in case it’s provided by the law or in case these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
A more detailed explanation can be read below.
|Google Analytics||_gat||10 minutes||Anonymous analysis of the surfing statistics|
|Google Analytics||_ga||2 years||Anonymous analysis of the surfing statistics|
For further information on the methods to gather and employ the data by Google, please visit the web site: www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/ (or another URL that Google may provide from time to time).
- Hubspot cookies, used to track the user’s surfing after his/her registration/information request on the web site.
Here are the details:
|HubSpot||__hs_opt_out||2 years||It tracks the consent given to the employment of cookies.|
|HubSpot||__hssc||30 minutes||It tracks the sessions. It contains domain, number of displays and the starting session timestamp|
|HubSpot||__hssrc||At the end of the session||It’s set whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie|
|HubSpot||__hstc||2 years||It tracks the visitors. It contains: domain, utk, starting timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), timestamp number (this visit) and current session (increasing for any following session).|
|HubSpot||Hubspotutk||10 years||It tracks the visitor’s identity|
|HubSpot||hsfirstvisit||10 years||It tracks the user’s first visit|
Here are the methods you can use to disable the cookies.
- Technical cookies
Selerant S.r.l. reminds that the total or partial disabling of the so-called technical cookies can compromise the web site functions. Anyway, users can decide whether to accept the cookies or not, by modifying the safety settings of their browser.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Google Analytics Cookies
Selerant S.r.l. reminds that Google Analytics’ action can be selectively disabled by installing on the browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable Google Analytics’ action, please follow the link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- HubSpot Cookies
For further information on the methods to gather and use data by HubSpot, please visit the web site: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/reports/what-cookies-does-hubspot-set-in-a-visitor-s-browser
DISCRETIONARY NATURE OF THE DATA PROVIDING
Apart from what has been specified concerning the surfing data, users are free to provide their personal data or not. However, the non-providing can entail the impossibility of obtaining what they asked.