Integrated Data, Best Practices and Clear Visibility
DevEX ensures project’s timelines and budgets stay on track with tools designed to manage project tasks, collaborate more effectively, and ensure quality across the tasks completed.
Managing tasks has now become a simpler process with a two-way connection between DevEX and Microsoft Project®.
Team members can publish DevEX projects into Project, and Project files back into DevEX. They will have a simple timeline view to see critical dates, such as milestones, as well as when a task has been completed. In addition to the timeline view, a user can also see tasks in the new Silverlight Gantt View. This view allows tasks to be added with a drag and click as well as an overview to be seen in a graph layout.
Equally essential, once changes are made, they can be sent out via RSS feeds to subscribers for project status, task status, or activity reports.
The tasks all come from a defined library of standardized workflow templates that include best practice methodology. These templates enable corporations to quickly create and begin projects. Better yet, these workflows can be customized for a specific corporation’s culture at implementation and configured using a graphical interface as new standards of procedure are implemented.
Corporations can easily create a workflow template by copying an existing template or by creating an entirely new template. DevEX uses these templates as a blueprint for the project, assigning tasks and resources.
Best practices through phase and gate checks higher quality, fewer errors, and lower costs.
DevEX equips corporations with phase and gate methodology, ensuring quality controls through a series of checks, approvals, and activations during manufacturing and beyond, elevating visibility, auditing, and tracking.
- Add-in with Microsoft Project®
- Silverlight Gantt View with chart overview and task lists
- Supervisor Views to click and view progress on single and multiple projects
- Phase and Gate Methodology to ensure quality for each stage of the product lifecycle
- Manage Project Hierarchy (tasks, sub-projects within projects)
- Attach documents at any stage of the project including at the task level
- Two-way communication integration for import/export ERP data
- Workflow Management
- Library of best of breed standardized workflow templates for immediate ROI
- Customizable workflows can be defined for different stages: concept, feasibility, development, launch, post-launch
- Graphical Workflow Designer to configure workflow templates
- Configurable customer profiles for storing customer details and customer preferences that automatically fill in the product request specifications section when selected
- RSS Feeds
- Instant Messaging
- Forum History
- Event-Driven Email Notification