Product Lifecycle Management
DevEX, Selerant's web-based Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software, has a configurable, scalable core, capable of growing with a corporation as its needs change. DevEX's add-on modules each have add-on features and toolsets. Each seamlessly integrates with each other, as well as with other legacy systems for a comprehensive solution.
Not only does DevEX provide a cohesive solution, but a cyclical one.
Many formula-based based manufacturers seek out PLM solutions that will guide them to a successful new product development and introduction (NPDI). The problem arises when they find that the solution doesn’t necessarily work as they work.
Many PLM solution providers look at the NPDI in a straight line, a succession of events that should occur in a logical sequence.
Selerant takes a different approach with its PLM solution- DevEX, based on over 20 years of experience and partnering with leaders in formula-based manufacturing. While including each of the previous stages, the succession or relay of events does not occur in the same order.
Instead of isolating each stage, Selerant seamlessly integrates each of DevEX’s modules and in turn, unites the processes and data within each stage. The critical data within each stage elevates in both visibility and timeliness. Here are just a few examples:
- Marketing can see regulatory claims to determine product requirements
- R&D can run compliance analysis during development to see if there will be any compliance issues and make adjustments to formulas immediately
- Regulatory Compliance can alert marketing to new laws for labeling as packaging concepts are being created
- Commercialization teams can begin creating final product specifications from data in the R&D departments
In addition to raising visibility and efficacy, the parallel process lifecycle also significantly reduces the timeframe and budget of the traditional lifecycle by 40%.
- Scalable, configurable web-based PLM solution
- Seamlessly integration between modules as well as legacy systems for a comprehensive approach to NPD (New Product Development)
- Secured login to centralized database for real time updates, data sharing, mining, and searches
- Greater collaboration between team members with automated notification, distribution, archival, and logs