Do you have to create Safety Data Sheets and print Hazard Labels?
HazEX is a Selerant software solution that helps industries in providing compliant safety data sheets and hazard labels for their products.
If you manage dangerous substances and mixtures and/or sell them in your own country or abroad, you may need to create some documents to allow workers and emergency personnel to handle your chemical, compounds or mixtures in a safe & compliant manner. These safety data sheets have to be issued according to the current regulations: these regulations may vary from country to country.
- REACH and 2015/830 regulations
- CLP 1272/2008 and its ATPs
- United States’ HazCom 2012
- Chinese regulations GB/T 16483
- Various GHS implementation such as: Canada WHMIS 2015, Mexico, Malaysia, Brazil, South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Vietnam.
- Labelling according to the aforementioned regulation
- Specific product legislations, such as detergents, volatile organic compounds (VOC), flavors and fragrances.