We are looking for a .Net Programmer/developer who will play a key role in successful customer deployment of PLM solution.
- Must be proficient with web programming techniques.
- Object oriented programming
- SQL Server 2008 or above /Oracle 9i or above
- Reporting tools like Crystal Reports
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- MS Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2008 R2 with IIS,
- Professionally interact and communicate with customers and internal team members
- Clearly demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidate should possess analytical and problem solving skills, a sense of responsibility, and an ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Part of an implementation team to configure and customize a PLM Software according to customer requirements.
- Transform customer requirements to technical solutions
- Help develop requirements specifications, Use Cases, and functional specifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming.
- Must be able to travel.
Why should you work with us?
- Competitive compensation
- Health and vision insurance
- Life insurance coverage
- Transit commuter and parking benefits
- PTO, sick time and 12 holidays
- Enormous potential for success and growth
- Modern office space in midtown Manhattan
- Ability to learn new things and work with new technology
- Frequent office lunch outings with office snacks and coffee
- Flexible work schedule with friendly and laid back team